Thursday, April 30, 2009

1 Month!

My baby is a month old today!! I can’t believe how fast time has gone and it is getting hard to remember what our lives were like before Carter entered our world - although I KNOW I was getting more sleep!

Memorable Carter moments:

  • He looks around exploring his world.
  • He gives gassy smiles while I feed him – he has a dimple
  • He has a really strong neck and can left his head up high
  • He likes tummy time especially when doing it on someone’s chest
  • He enjoys taking walks with mom usually sleeping soundly in his stroller
  • He visited mama’s exercise class and everyone called him “Bootcamp Baby” – it was too cute!
  • He watched his first UFC fights with his BFF Gavin

As far as Matt and I are concerned we are adjusting to life with a baby. My house is in a constant state of disarray and our refrigerator is completely bare but luckily our families have kept our bellies fed. I ventured out and went to Bootcamp for the first time on Tuesday and it felt weird being there especially 30 pounds lighter. I kept up okay but the 8 pound weights felt heavier than ever – luckily there wasn’t a lot of running. Next week I plan on going to Pilates but we will see – I tried this week but Carter’s feeding schedule got in the way :). I do have recent pictures of Carter that I plan on posting - if they ever make it out of my camera :).

No comments: