Monday, April 4, 2011

2 Year Stats!

Carter has his two year checkup today and he is one healthy boy!! He walked around and talked during the appointment and Dr. Omar said, "well, I was going to ask you questions about his development but he has already done everything I was going to ask." :) He did have to get one shot but the good news is that he is done with shots until kindergarten (woah, scary thought). Other than that the appointment was pretty uneventful and we are very thankful that we got through flu season with only a hand-full of colds and only one yucky flu.

We went to Dr. Omar's new office, which is really nice but they don't hand out the stat sheets I am used to getting and I didn't even pay attention to when the nurse took Carter's height. He just looked like such a big boy standing on the scale by himself (instead of laying down) and standing straight up against the height chart (again, instead of laying down).

Below are his stats based on the growth chart I googled :).

Weight: 26.0 pounds = 24th percentile
Height: 33ish inches = 13th percentile


"The greatest wealth is health." ~Virgil

No comments: