While Cory and Jo were perfection on their special day, I wanted to take a minute to discuss how NOT PERFECT my son was. Now I knew it would be a little hairy because of the nap situation but I did not expect my son to act the way he did - it was literally my nightmare realized. He fell off the couch he was napping on so he really didn't start off on the right track. But I really thought he would be fine because he is usually so laid back. Um no....he decided to pull out his "I'm two" card and threw a fit almost the entire afternoon during pictures. My vision of the sweetest picture of him giving his Auntie Jo a kiss on the cheek was completely ruined! In fact, my mom and I are seriously considering getting the kids dressed back up for pictures :). He was pretty adorable out on the dance floor though, sippy cup and all.
But Saturday was NOT about me or my son it was about the marriage of Cory and Jo. Ah, I love weddings! I love the walk down the aisle, the bride and groom professing their intentions, and the kiss! I just love it all. It is such a nice reminder to everyone who is married what we all promised on our day. The end of one chapter and the start of another. It was a day that I know Joanna has been waiting for and it was an honor to stand beside her as she married the man of her dreams. Congratulations Cory and Jo!! We Love You!
Mr. And Mrs. and the trolley
Heading into "the Station"
Us on the trolley
Sisters!
Mark and Grete
Ryan and Katie
Princess Addison!
With Carter Man
Cake!
"From this day forward,
You shall not walk alone.
My heart will be your shelter,
And my arms will be your home."
~Unknown








No comments:
Post a Comment